February Fantabulous!

Check out Wellness Wisdom podcast with Camille Kennard, I am spotlighted each month and the  podcast provides great value in all she does!!!!

www.spreaker.com/user/ewnpodcastnetwork/charging-elephants


Welcome to the month of February!!! What a month it has been!! I just wanted to post a quick update on things since the last post.

Slowly things have been getting better more emotionally rather than physical. I have the opportunity to take a class from Wellness Wisdom with Camille and we just wrapped up our 6 week online class with several amazing people that really inspire me and it shows me how truly blessed we all are to have chances to meet and support people from all around the valley and the world in some cases.

I have been guided and from what I feel led by a loving God that wants his best for his wayward and fun loving guy. There really is no straight line to success and there will be bumps and changes, and surprises along the way. Then you get to a summit and you are able to look over this summit and see things a bit more clearly.

I lost a huge client in October that was a good part of my family revenue stream. I left on personal terms as the environment was toxic and it was not a place were I could really see myself grow. These past 4 to 5 months has shown me that giving up what we feel is holding us up is the best thing for us, even it is going to hurt. We have struggled to get by and we are thankful for all those that have helped and we are moving onward and forward. Things are slowing picking up and I feel that great things are in store.

I am committing to doing better posting and updating my podcast weekly and I am still committed to being active. I have changed my schedule around so that I can focus on going to the gym more to help my feet, ankles and knees. Also, fine tuning how I approach my health and be able to support a health lifestyle. I am working on vision boards, changing habits and really doing my best to understand what makes me tick.

Until next week (Hopefully) - Take care!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The journey & battle - DAY 11

The push for greatness!

Hi my name is Ryan aka PICKLE