From the depths of despair to gratitude

Check out my weight loss journey Podcast at:

https://anchor.fm/the-charging-elephant

It has been some time since my last post. The year end of things are always a rough go round for me and this year it was especially hard in so many ways. When you loose hope it always put you in a scarcity mindset and then it leads to despair. From November to the the 31st there is a slew of challenges I face. For the most part they are fun times, and the Christmas spirit helps as best as it can. I lost my mother 2 weeks before Thanksgiving of 2002 and it plays a long broken record of how I could have been there better for her that night she passed away. It forever changed my life completely. So with each year it get's easier and easier to bare this burden and it gives me the chance to think about my mom and wish her well and that we will me again someday. For this year we lost a 11 week old in miscarriage and hearing a heartbeat to not hearing a heartbeat only a week or so later crushed our spirits and knowing that this child would have been born around this time, I guess in my grief of it all, along with a lot of my clients and jobs coming to an end for the year and we would have to scrape by to get by really took me into a tale spin of depression.

With all the parties, and all the events going on food plays another vital role in this phase or cycle of the year. Add depression and there is going to be some struggles for sure. I did my best to eat responsible but I will admit that with party food all bets are off sometimes depending. The parties that occurred so you aware of what I mean were as the following; Church Ward Christmas party with Turkey and all the fixens', then Linda's Parents put on a open house with all sorts of goodies on December 16th, then on Christmas Eve we ate at my best friends house and co-host of the Biz4GoodShow podcast and had Ribs and Crabs (Yum!) - then Christmas day brunch and ham dinner. On the 30th it was my wife 40th birthday and we ate at Olive garden and had the unlimited Salad and soup and of course a free cake for her to share from them. Then of course we hosted our 2nd annual New Years Party at the Miller Campus in Sandy, Utah for the Biz4Good Show and had lots of good finger food and chicken wings and a great band! I know that by the end of the month I was done with food. My depression got so bad that I spent a lot of time in bed too, not to mention that with my back and feet... I just feel helpless, hopeless and full of frustration.

Welcome to 2019!!! I was and am so glad to say goodbye to last year!!!! I am ready for new and better things to come my way as I do my best to put into practices of better self care, self talk. To learn more about the law of attraction, as a man thinketh, and how to manifest my goals and dreams for a better today and a better and brighter tomorrow and it starts with GRATITUDE and a big shout out to Luke Watkins and Kelly Walker!!!! Along with Camille Kennard and all these wonderful people have been in my life, along with my wife Linda for not giving up on me so far. Luke has a gratitude facebook page, Kelly walker has a manifest podcast and I have been on Camille Kennard's Podcast fore Wellness Wisdom coming on 3 times this Friday! Here are the links to these amazing people!!

Luke Watkins info:https://www.facebook.com/gratitudevideojournal/

Kelly Walker info:
https://www.manifestoinabox.com/

https://anchor.fm/queenofmanifesting/episodes/Welcome-to-the-Queendom--Manifesting-for-the-Masses-e2qga3

Camille Kennard - Wellness Wisdom Podcast:
https://www.ewnpodcastnetwork.com/podcast/wellness-wisdom-with-camille-kennard/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The journey & battle - DAY 11

The push for greatness!

Hi my name is Ryan aka PICKLE