End of Summer, Hello Fall

This will be a quick catch up for all you that follow this blog and sorry for the delay. I was able to hike a huge mountain, and then to saying goodbye at Comcast. I am on a new journey of working on many projects. Some days I wonder if I am doing too much. I currently work as a contracted freelance designer for a Tech Start up and they have stretched my abilities tons and have helped build my confidence that I still have the chops to design in today's tech world climate, doing key presentation graphics and brand management helping the sales team reach out to potential clients, investors on million dollar deals.

As for my health and where things stand. We are not following a strict guideline of food regimented. We are on a new discovery path that basically involves more exercise less carbs, and better grocery items and snack ideas. I am maintaining at around 377 and I walk most every day and swim at our pool almost 5 days a week.

With one car and my crazy freelance business, hours and daily schedules have been the hardest thing to overcome. I have made it my business over the next little while on maintaining wages that can support good eating, a healthy lifestyle and leisure.

As some of you know that we lost Nala our cat as she got injured this early summer and try as we may she wanted out of the house every second and would not keep quite and meowed mostly me to death. One night I let her out as I have done over the past 8 years or so and night after night and week after week she has yet to come home. We are being hopeful that she is in a good place and she is in the Lords hands now.

As the Lord taketh, he giveth. Our apartment manager got a stray kitten with out a home and we now have Sadie (Squeakers) as our new addition and Bella the dog is doing her best to make it work. Sadie is a fun and adventurous addition and is a lot more cuddly and not afraid of people at all. It has helped us overcome the sadness of losing Nala whom we have had for 9 years or so.



I am hopeful that the goals and dreams that we are going for will come, that we will find that balance and the ability to keep loosing weight and into new adventures for 2018

I hope that you have a good fall season into the holiday season and with all the bad news, weather, fires and such that you stay safe and that God may bless you in achieving your goals in life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The journey & battle - DAY 11

The push for greatness!

Back in saddle again