The push for greatness!


You know that time when you look in the mirror and say to yourself - "Let's do this!" that is what Linda and are doing. We might not say it in the mirror and on rare occasions say it out loud, but we are pushing ourselves for greatness daily. It is a battle, it is a real struggle. We are human, we have weaknesses and yes we eat chocolate when we get overwhelmed.

It is the bigger picture, it is something thanks to Darren Hardy has educated me on and I thank him for his book and the chance to have met him. He wrote a book called "The Compound Effect" and in this book it is all about the long term and all the tiny small steps that lead us to greatness. Everybody wants to have the quick fix and instant fame.

We took on a 12 week program and in this program we learned a lot. We have adapted new recipe's and a new lifestyle. The program is over, although we still do have some appointments we need to finish with the Doctor and it has been a great journey for our weight loss goals. The future is wide open. A couple of weeks ago I actually hiked a mile up the canyon and made it out alive.

Going back to the little steps that lead to greatness, the compound effect basically states that over a long period of time with smalls steps of small changes done CONSISTENTLY will have PROFOUND effects. I have learned this so much in this journey and in my business life. I started out with a vision, then the idea grew and along with the Biz4GoodShow Podcast and Advocate Tees I am starting to see some real results and impact. Linda and I are excited for our lives at this time and we are moving forward to our goals.

UPDATE: Feb. 17th Ryan's Weight - 433 lbs. an now today from my last weight in is 379 lbs. So that means I have lost 54 lbs. since I started on this journey. MY next huge milestone is 350 lbs. by AUGUST 13th 2017 (My mother's Birthday)

This past few weeks has been a doozy, and has made this new goal very challenging. I took on 2 jobs plus the podcast, visited with Linda's grandma, then attending her funeral to then loosing my iPhone and watching it be destroyed on the freeway because I put it on the top of my car and drove off. Then I decided to take on a new project by producing another Advocate Tees Concert in September. I along with Linda are so excited that we have jobs, that some of my project are picking up and producing extra money and amazing opportunities. We are truly blessed. We also learned some exciting news that Comcast covers IVF treatments, and that is were I will leave you, until next time - with a tease. Thanks for reading and thanks for all the support!

Comments

  1. How exciting. I am very proud of both of you. Keep up the great work. You can do it. Love you both.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The journey & battle - DAY 11

Back in saddle again