Week 3 & Day 20! The slump..

I want to take this time and thank all of our co workers at Comcast for being so supportive!!! Once and awhile they will go around with a "TREAT CART" filled with every snack treat under the sun. From candy bars to chips and so on. The other day we noticed some healthier options on this cart. IT was great to know they have our backs!

So... the slump.. I am not to sure if it was a bad week or my body just wants to hold on to all this fluff. I can say I had a goal to lose 30 lbs by Birthday. I am confident that I can lose at least 2 more pounds until May 17th. So I did not lose anything at all. This week going into week four I am hitting the treadmill at work more and walking Bella at any chance I can. I just have to get under 400 lbs. I actually can't even believe that I weigh that much. It saddens me to think of wasted years.

I have to thank a few more people out there too. LINDA PILKINGTON!!! She is walking bella around 2 miles most days and is as committed to this as I am. She weighed in and lost this week and I know she can make it to her goal!

Linda's Aunt Joyce and Jim gave us a nice Juicer and will be a huge blessing for our mornings!! On this candida diet breakfast in the beast, the challenge, the oh my gosh we are having veggies and eggs again... but this morning I made a veggie frittata  and it turned out pretty good. I will have to post more photos.

Speaking of posting photo's!! Please go to my new TUMBLR blog where I can post videos and more photos and fun stuff! I can even chat with you if you want to ask questions. Please go to https://www.tumblr.com/blog/pickleshealth and be sure to sign up for your fee account. I will be posting times were I will be chatting sessions and you can join me for any questions on this journey.

Lastly I want to thank Michelle at Elevated health for her support and kindness and the whole staff is amazing with Dr. Elmore as well! GO to www.elevatedhealthutah.com for more info!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The journey & battle - DAY 11

The push for greatness!

Back in saddle again