Week 2 results!

So yesterday Linda and I reached our 2 week milestone of being on this new lifestyle. I must admit it has been very challenging, trying to learn a new way to eat. Then on top of that is balancing life. One of most challenging parts was to detox for 5 days and only drink lemonade mixture for those days. I mentioned before about the dinner I attended and that I did my best to refuse prime rib and all my favorite dishes. I proved to myself that I can do hard things and I can be strong. 

Every week we go to get weighed in, go into a sauna and then get body wrapped with this cream to help with losing weight and a bunch of other stuff I don't remember. When I started this journey I was 432 lbs. yesterday after my session at Elevated Health, I lost 28 lbs. Yes I am now only 404,  just 5 lbs. from my first goal of getting under 400 lbs. I want to mention that Linda has been my rock and my voice of reason through this all and she is getting healthy with me on this and she to has lost weight as well!! A BIG thank you to my lovely wife for all the support and doing this together has been a huge blessing. Once I hit below the 400 benchmark, I am setting my sites on 350 and then to my ideal weight of 250 or better. Looking forward to biking, walking, swimming and much more things to enjoy. My pants are not fitting and my shirts that were tight are now baggy and comfy. The next 10 weeks will have even more challenges but if I can make it 2 weeks, I can make it 10 more!

*So, after the dinner at Comcast I had to go to taxes then go back and pick up Linda at work. We work at the same place and for about a hour I was driving around with this chicken dish that I could not eat because of the detox days and it would of made me very sick to eat at this point. I decided to give it away and as I went into the Comcast building, I spoke to the security guard there and it turns out that he forgot his lunch and was starving. When I told him it was from Carvers restaurant he was very excited. Later as I was leaving I was glad to know that he enjoyed this meal and he was grateful. This is some pics from that and the box meal that I passed up for free. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The journey & battle - DAY 11

The push for greatness!

Back in saddle again